Where can your child learn English with HYL?

HYL English courses are offered by specially trained HYL teachers or qualified kindergarten teachers.
HYL teachers are external teachers who give lessons at institutes, primary schools, after-school facilities or private language schools.
Qualified nursery school teachers give English courses to all children or registered children as part of the general kindergarten programme.
Ask your nearest preschool or primary school about the HYL English offer.
HappyYoungLearning offers English for all children based on the principle of
equal opportunity with English.
You will find all institutions, HYL schools and contact addresses here.


HYL Schools can also be established on your kindergarden.